TRICARE Senior Prime The Military Medicare Program
TRICARE Senior Prime is a demonstration program that offers the best of both Medicare and TRICARE Prime benefits to participants. It was designed to provide cost-effective, quality health care to dual-eligible beneficiaries.
You can participate in the TRICARE Senior Prime program if you:
• Are eligible for care in an MTF and
• Are at least 65 years of age • Are
• Agree to access covered services only
• Live within the geographic area
• Have not been diagnosed with
You can learn more about TRICARE Senior Prime and pick up an enrollment application by attending a scheduled educational session. The session lasts approximately 60-90 minutes with questions and answers.
The next session will be held Wednesday, March 3 at 9 a.m. at Elkhorn Conference Center (Ft. Carson). To make a reservation to attend, please call the TRICARE Senior Prime dedicated telephone line at 266-7000.
Important note: Completed enrollment applications will not be accepted at the session. Applications must be mailed (a self-addressed envelope is provided in the packet). Directions to Fort Carson, Elkhorn Conference Center
• Take Highway 115 south (Nevada
• Enter the main gate (Gate 1) and turn
• Turn left (east) onto Prussman
• Turn right (south) onto Sheridan Avenue
• Turn right (west) onto Woodhill Road
[ Back ]